What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A complete strength and conditioning guide for wrestlers and MMA athletes
- Learn the 2 intensity techniques every high school wrestler should be using in their training
- Learn how to prevent overtraining with my ‘rotation for recuperation’ system
- Find out why high school wrestlers need to have their own training system
- Learn the pretest method of determing what your wrestler needs to train
- 2 Shoulder Exercises You Must Do As A Wrestler To Pin More Opponents!
- Find out the truth about increasing your speed on the wrestling mat
- The Pretest Method of determing what your wrestler needs to train!
- Know the 4 phase training system to prepare for your next season
- The 4 Phase Training System To Prepare For Your Next Season!
- The Truth About Increasing Your Speed On The Wrestling Mat!
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Ultimate Wrestling Strength & Conditioning Manual scores 71.83/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.ultimatewrestlingstrength.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $57.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: ultimatewrestlingstrength.com you’ll also be taken through to ultimatewrestlingstrength.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)